Sunday, 15 February 2015

Too depressed to blog

Hi guys
can't see this being a long post but I wanted to apologise for my absence. 
Recently I have been struggling more than ever with depression and anxiety and have found myself in a very dark place. To be honest I have wanted to blog and also do more on my YouTube channel but I can't bring my self round to do anything I feel like my creative flare has gone out. I have no energy or will left to be able to get the thoughts that are worth sharing down to share with you guys. I hate it cause my brain is definitely not a quiet place at the moment but I feel it's too manic and dull of self loathing I can't handle it. 
Fingers crossed that I'll pull round but I couldn't say when that could be. 
So I hope you can be patient with me and 
Hope you understand it's not I don't want to blog, I just can't get my head in the game. 
Thanks for reading this. 
Tash

1 comment:

  1. Hugs Tash. Take good care of yourself. I've been so down too. Roll on spring! xx

    ReplyDelete