Monday, 24 November 2014

Nomming.... Ben & Jerry's Minter Wonderland

No this is not a beauty related post. I'm not about to tell you the beauty benefits of Ice cream which I have no idea if there are any.
image courtesy of 1treat.blogspot.co.uk 
I have to admit I do have a soft spot for the odd tub of b&j I usually go for cookie dough. Currently in Morrison's they have a special offer of half price on Ben & Jerry's and in amongst the usual flavours I spotted this one. I'm not usually a fan of mint ice cream I used to love mint choc chip ice cream but haven't had it for years.
image courtesy of 1treat.blogspot.co.uk I ate all mine before I could think about photographing it lol
Ok so this is exactly what it says on the tim mint ice cream with chocolately chunks. Ben & Jerry's always has really nice flavours and this one is no different, it's not too minty it's peppermint which never really is. It's is like tucking into a box of after eights. I couldn't tell if the chocolate was also minty but it was really tasty it doesn't say anywhere wether its dark or milk but I'm pretty sure it was milk chocolate.

I love Ben & Jerry's Ice cream and this one is back for the festive period so I can see myself grabbing a few more before the festive period is over cause it is delicious and fair trade so not all bad.

Hope you liked this post I know its a little different to what I usually upload but you know I fancied a change. Leave a comment below letting me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Tash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment