Saturday, 8 November 2014

About Me Tag!!

Hello,

For this weeks post I thought I'd do a tag to give you the chance to get to know me a bit better as I'm not entirely sure I've ever done anything like this before so I hope you like this, please leave me a comment if you would like me to do any other tag posts or to let me know what you would like to see. Enjoy...
Vital Statistics:
Me: Natasha
Nicknames: Tash, Tasha, Prew, Prewbear
Birthday: 26th February 1984 (I'm so old!)
Place of Birth: Ashton Under Lyne, Greater Manchester
Zodiac Sign: Picies
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Client Services Representative
Residence: West Yorkshire
Screen Name: Tashprew

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Hazel
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 6ft
Braces?: Never.
Glasses?: Yep
Piercing: Yes, I've had my ears pierced 5 times, now I just wear 16mm plugs in my bottom hole (of my ear) but I'm tempted to stretch my second holes back up to either 5 or 6mm, I also have my tragus and rook (is it the bit inside my ear at the back, fk knows), my septum, labret and that's about it.
Tattoos: I have 3, a tache on my finger, dragon on my wrist and batman symbol on my neck
Righty or Lefty: Lefty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: My first real best friend was Kerri Smith at High School
First Award: Genuinely thinking about it I cant remember ever winning anything…How sad is that!
First Sport You Joined: I used to go to tap and ballet when I was a kid but I was a proper chunk so it didn't last long :(
First Real Vacation: France… I think.
First Concert: I don't think I've ever been to a proper concert but my first festival was Creamfields 2009.
First Love: My first real love I would have to say is John, apparently I do everything 10 years late as I met John at 25

Favourites:
Movie: Black Christmas and Frozen
TV Show: any thing crime solving related like N.C.I.S, Murdoch mysteries, Rizolli and Isles
Colours: oxblood
Song: "Sexy and I know it" LMFAO and "Shake it off" Taylor Swift
Candy: Um… I don't really have a favourite I tend to just eat any.
Restaurant: I don't eat out that much I'm not a fan of public eating places
Store: Primark I guess
School: I wasn't a fan of school I preferred college if anything
Book: The Crossed, not technically a book more a graphic novel, but I'm not a big fan of reading.
Magazine: Glamour, although don't ask me when the last time I got one was.
Shoes: Anything flat and comfy

Currently:
Feeling: been feeling rather depressed and anxious a lot recently
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: just eat burger, curly fries and cheesy jalepino bites.
Typing: This
Online: actually as I write this no, I tend to write my posts in textedit then upload them once I've done.
Listening To: John playing destiny, 
Thinking About: The answer to these questions.
Wanting: My back to stop hurting :(
Watching: John play destiny
Wearing: Leggings and a jumper

Future:
Want Children?: Big fat no to that one!
Want to be Married: Someday maybe but I'm happily in a common marriage.
Careers in Mind: Probably customer services
Where do you want to live?: a detached house in a nice suburbia area.

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Definitely Yes.
Had Alcohol: Yep, and lots of it, but I rarely dink now.
Smoked: Yes, I smoked for about 14 years but swapped over to an e-cig in july 2014.
Ran Away From Home: No, I've stormed off from home a few times though.
Broken a bone: Yes, my wrist and my foot.
Got an X-ray: Yes lots 
Broken Someone's Heart: Doubtful.
Broke Up With Someone: No
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: No
Miracles: No
Love At First sight: Yes, John is my shining example of Love at first sight.
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: Maybe
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Kissing on The First Date: Yes and whenever the moment takes you!
Yourself: A lot less than I should.

Tash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment