Saturday, 27 September 2014

Nothing but the tooth...

For about 2 weeks I've had the worse toothache so bad at one point I thought I was going to faint, yesterday I finally bit the bullet so to speak and went to the dentist, I fricking hate dentists I don't know why but I'm not a fan. They pulled my tooth and OMFG what a relief although it has still left me in pain.
So last night having taken enough painkillers to sink a small donkey... I couldn't sleep for shit which is so unlike me, I ended on getting up and having another coffee finally made to sleep at about half 1, a whole 3 and a half hours after my bedtime (yes I'm that cool I'm in bed for 9 on a Friday!). 
This morning I've waken up and I can definitely say any pain relief has worn off, I feel today shaping up to be a lazy day.I decided to utilise my time and decided I needed a change of scenery, hope you all like it, it took a lot longer than I hoped thanks to my little friend, yep chuck decided I was far to comfy and well this happened! 

I think I've done pretty well, I really like the look of blog now it looks more together, I feel like before it was a little mishmash. I like it! 
What do you guys think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment