Thursday, 31 July 2014

Sleek matte me

Hey-ho peeps




I love a bold lip wether it's a purple or a red I think a statement lip colour looks fab especially when your eyes are shielded behind glasses. I've previously struggled though when it comes to finding a lip product that lasts more than 5 minutes and doesn't transfer off as soon as I have a not so cheeky fag. 
I've seen a lot about the new bourjois rouge edition velvet liquid lipsticks but at £8 in store I wasn't too keen to run out and by any just incase they weren't up to the challenge of staying put on a coffe guzzling smoker so when I saw sleeks similar version of liquid matte me  lip colours I thought I'd give it a whirl and I'm really glad I did. 

I opted for this bright pinky purple shade called fandango purple, it applys really nicely and despite what I've read I find that it goes on really smoothly and evenly. I love the colour I think it's a really great bright shade for summer and boy does it last I'd say I can get a good 3/4 hours out of this product without having to reapply.



 It can transfer a little if I've licked my lips or if I have anything to drink but saying that I'm super impressed with this product and will definitely be getting some more of these I may even try the bourjois ones or the make-up revolution version to compare if they can last any longer but either way this has to be my favourite lip product by far. 


Toodles
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment