Saturday, 27 September 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lip Colours

Hey-ho Peeps.

I mentioned this product in my Sleek Matte Me post, in that post I was unsure whether or not to buy the bourjois rouge edition as they were £8.99. I have to admit I couldn't resist and Superdrug had them on offer so I decided to pick the 2 had been particularly eyeing up.

I decided to pick up ole flamingo and nude-ist. Ole Flamingo is this beautiful bright pink it looks similar to the Sleek matte me Fanango Purple but is alot less blue toned, and Nude-ist is very much a your lips but better nude.Compared to the Matte me these are aot more balmy and are definatley more like lip glosses, but they do have a fair bit of staying power although I would say I prefer the wear of Sleeks lip cream.
Nude-ist
Ole Flamingo

As I said their very balmy and dont seem to set as well on the lips as the Sleek ones but I've given them all a fair trail as with my Sleek post I've tried the same thing with these so you can see how they wear and over how long.

Toodles.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment