Saturday, 17 May 2014

My glasses arrived!

Hey peeps.
So in my last I was waiting my my new glasses to arrive and they have. I am so happy with them only the Phyllis glasses have arrived and I love them! They are awesome the lenses are perfect they match my prescription and I can see so clearly with them. I love the shape of them and I think they suit me and my face shape. I am so happy with them and they arrived really quickly in my opinion for an overseas sender.
So these are they are and I love them 
They are awesome! And the site I got them also offers 50% off your frames for your fist order so these were a real steal they were just $39 dollars to begin with so for $19.50 you can't go wrong and they are really good quality. The site is www.globaleyeglasses.com if your after a new pair of glasses id definitely recommend checking them out.  I'm glad I did.
Toodles 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment