Saturday, 14 December 2013

Prews views: mini reviews

This weeks item: NYC  Applelicious glossy lip balm, 351, caramel apple.

Hey-ho Peeps,
So I've decided to do a series of short posts giving you my views on some items so if you have any suggestions please leave them down below.

So this week it is the turn of NYCs Applelicious glossy lip balm, I have to start off by just saying I am not a fan off glosses. Also the main reason I bought this item is the fact it smells like apples and I'm a bit of a sucker for Apple scents and this has that. 

Ok so to get on with it this is a really nice product it gives my lips a glossy sheen with all the benefits of a lip balm it has a balmy core in the shape of a apple which is super cute and then a outer layer of tinted gloss. 

I really like this product it's really moisturising and not sticky bit tacky but I like it. Yea not much more I can really say about it other than I now really feel the need to get some firebrand whiskey.

Toodles
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment