Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Top 5 for Autumn... Nail Polishes

Hey-ho Peeps,

I thought it would be a nice idea to show you some of my favourite picks for the autumn so I've decided to do my top 5s', today will be be nail polish and I will also be doing my top 5 eye shadows, lipsticks and maybe accessories for you all so keep your eyes out for those.

Starting of with nail polish for me autumn is all about deep reds, berry tones, greys and warm nudes so I've whittled down my collection and found 5 that I'm loving for the autumn...


Starting with my favourite nude shade it's showing kinda purpley buts just a really nice brown nude shade love it!

Next is my favourite berry toned polishes they're actually incredibly similar but George berry smoothie is slightly more a warm pink tone where as moody mink is more cool grey tone. These are fairly muted shades very autumn pastels which is still a huge trend this season 
Now on to a huge trend trough out fashion and make up is the reds. I have 2 that I particularly love this time of year the first is Lincoln centre by NYC which is a really rich deep red which I love especially round Halloween as it's almost a curdled blood colour (in the nicest possible way). Revlons ruby ribbon how ever is a brighter red and I like wearing this one later in the year closer to Christmas yes I said it but I just think it's a very festive red with out being too garish plus it's a matte suede finish so looks more frosted which reminds me as well as the former mentioned C word 
So there you have it my top 5 fall nail polishes. 
What your top  nail polishes for fall?

Toodles
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment