Tuesday, 1 October 2013

September Favourites.

Hey-ho Peeps.

I'm fully aware that will sound a bit cliché, but I cant believe how fast this year seems to be going by, and also that its October. I don't often do monthly favourites but I thought I would start as I'm wanting to give my blog a little more structure so, here goes...

1. Dirty Works Buttery Salt Scrub.
I'm really Loving this stuff its alot like the soap and glory flake away, it smells amazing and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and the great part its a bargain which is always good.

2. MUA Nail Polish in Moody Mink.

This colour is perfect for the autumn its a really nice taupe nude shade i guess you could call it, it looks really nice on the nail and the formula for the MUA polishes is really good and they last really well on the nail.

3. Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends Leave in Conditioner.

I've recently swapped my usual Moroccan oil for the herbal essence dry ends repair leave in conditioner which I have to say I'm really liking, it gives my hair that bit of repair it needs to help hold off the dreaded chop. this I just rub in my ends while its damp and then blow dry my hair as normal and just add a little extra if I feel it needs it. I can really tell a difference using my hair feels nice and soft again,  yay.

4. Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate

Recently I've been ever so lazy when it comes to doing my eye make up so this is ideal, plus this colour is bang on trend for the autumn. these are so easy to apply and can be blended out for a subtle colour on the lid or build up for a more dramatic look.

So those are my current favourites from September, hope you enjoyed this post and till next time...

Toodles

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment