Thursday, 3 October 2013

My top 5 for autumn... Lip Products

Hey-ho peeps,

So in my last post I shared with you my top 5 nail polishes. In this post I'm going to share with you my top 5 autumn lip products. 
Now for autumn I love to keep my lips hydrated and smooth so can can wear deep plummy shades and rich reds so these are my favourite products for this time of year...




1. Home made Lip Scrub.
Basically this is just sugar olive oil and a touch of coco powder to take away the taste of the olive oil, cause it makes me sick, This stuff works just as well as any you can buy in shops and I love using this to ex-foliate my lips when its cold out.

L2R Cherry Me, Poison, Primark Red, Galaxy


2. Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
I adore baby lips and this one is the one I keep with me its tinted so its ideal for then I'm just wanting a quick bit of colour and it moisturises my lips and helps keep them protected I have nothing bad to say about this, oh and it smells amazing.

3. Poison Lipstick
This is defo my general go to lipstick it only cost me a pound but I love it the colour is perfect for me, it goes on nicely its doesn't have a great longevity but it does wear down to almost a lip tint which I really like.

4. Primark Red Lipstick
this has to be one of the cheapest lipsticks I've ever bought it as it was 50p but it is literally the nicest red I have ever worn its a beautiful shade the coverage is excellent and it has a pretty decent longevity.

5. Rimmel Apocolips in Galaxy
Yes, another plum shade but this time of year I live in plums I really like the colour of this its more pinky toned than Poison but it still looks really nice on the lip.

Ok so those are my top 5 lip products for autumn hope you liked this post apologise for my hand it looks very manly here they not the most feminine of hands but still this isn't showing it in a great light, oh well be sure to let me know what your favourite lip products are for autumn...

Toodles
xx





2 comments:

  1. I have the maybelline cherry lips too - I like the vaseline paint the town lip balm more though x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that not tried it yet though might have to grab some next time I go shopping :) x

      Delete