Saturday, 14 September 2013

Payday Wishlist: Autumn Edition.

Hey-ho Twiddly-Peeps.


I thought I'd share with you some of the things I'm currently lusting after now that Autumn is finally here. I love this time of year not just because Halloween is around the corner but I love the colours of autumn and this year I'm really excited to add a few key pieces to my autumn arsenal.

For Fashion I am Loving tartan at the moment and I've found 3 variations that I'm especially loving...


All these pieces are from asos curve and I love all of them.
Asos tartan dress £42 I can imagine wearing this dress with some cute chelsea Boots or a pair of wellies with knee socks paired with a oversized cardigan for a cute casual autumn outfit.
Asos Tartan Jumper £45 this I really like styled with the leather effect skirt but could also imagine it looking really nice with something like a pair of disco pants and a heel and a clutch for a night out or again with a flat boot and a satchel for an everyday casual look.
Asos Tartan Coat £85 This just looks like a cosy option for those colder autumn days possibly when its raining with a simple outfit something like a long tee and black midi or with leggings or disco pants (I wish I could wear Disco Pants) with a pair of converse and bag.

So for Autumn I like to wear a cute pair of boots and these are my top 2 picks, left is a brogue chelsea boot from new look for just £27.99 and the right a pair of Aldo buckle ankle boots for £90.


Sticking with a red kind of theme from the tartan, I've recently gotten in to the red tonal make-up thats been trending at the moment
Top left Coppering, right Passionate
Bottom left Handwritten, right Antiqued

Ok first of all is these mac shadows, I'm loving these shades at the moment and think they make an awesome quad for autumn and you could create so many different looks with these, I think they're beautiful!

Maybelline colour tattoo in Metalic Pomegranate
Sleek blush by 3 in Sugar
I love the maybelline colour tattoo cream shadows they're great as a base for your shadows or on there own and I think this is just a perfect colour for autumn.
These sleek blushers are just to amazing I love these colours and need this product in my life I think sleek blushers are fantastic anyway but I can just see my self rocking these shades in the colder months.


Cyber, Hang-up and Just a bite
Last up then on my autumn wishlists is lipstick its this time of year that I especially love Plum lips I love the dark rich shades and I've found 3 in particular I'm really lusting for from MAC and they are these beautie.

Hope you liked my picks leave a comment down below letting me know your autumn picks and until next time...

Toodles

xx



2 comments:

  1. I love the chelsea boots and the Mac lipstick in Just A Bite! Great post I'm a new follower xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, You've a lovely blog by the way love xxx

      Delete