Monday, 9 September 2013

Updated: everyday make-up routine

Hey-Ho Twiddly-peeps,

Recently I've had a bit of a change up of my daily make-up, so I thought I would share it with you guys in my updated everyday make-up routine video.

Click Here to view 


Products Used:

1.W7 Face Primer.
This is a gel formulated primer, I really like this as it leaves my face feeling velvety and smooth. I've also noticed my make-up lasts so much longer when I use this product, I'd recommend this esp if your looking for a low cost primer.


2. Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Foundation in 001 Light.
I've only been using this foundation for about a week or so and I have to say its a great foundation, its a medium coverage foundation but is buildable. I really like the finish and wear-ability of this foundation it leaves my skin looking floorless and I wouldnt say it lasts 14 hours but its pretty close as my skin still looks good after a 8 hour day at work.


3. Maybeline Dream Lumitouch Highlighting concealer in soft ivory.
I use this under my eyes to cover my eye bags and to highlight my under eyes and round my nose and anywhere that I want highlighting. I like this for under my eyes as I find it doesnt crease as easily as some other concealers such as the collection lasting perfection.

4.Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair.
This is a really good coverage concealer I like this for covering my blemishes and for anywhere I feel I need extra coverage.


5. Primark Palette Brown Eyeshadow.
This palette was only £2.50 and the colours are really pigmented and creamy I love this brown shade for my eyebrows it works really well and is long lasting just what I need when I'm doing my brows.


6. Maybeline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Shadow in Pink Gold.
This is my go to eye shade its so quick and easy and lasts all day. I simply apply this all over my lid and blend it out and thats it.


6. Clinique Quad Eye-shadow.
I like to use the pink colour (strawberry fudge) just to blend over the maybeline colour tattoo just to set it in place especially for those days when I am working just to seal in the colour.



7. Eyeko Skinny Mini Eye Liner Pen.
This is probably the best eye-liner pen I have ever used it just doesn't budge, I've often found that over the course of the day my eyeliner transfers on to my lids with my eyes being quite hooded but this one really doesn't. A stars for this one.




8. Benefit They're Real!
I've spoken about this product before in a previous post but this is my go to mascara I love it!

9. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Transparent 001
I cant actually think if I used this in the video or not but I do generally use a little of this just over my t zone and anywhere i get a bit shiney and under my eyes just to set everything.


10. Bourjois Bronsing Powder- 52
I use this to contour my face so on my cheeks, temples and forehead to add more definition to my face. It a really good bronzer, Its not too orange toned on my skin and it smells really nice too.



11. Body Collection Blush Quad.
I use the lighter shade in this quad for blush as I find pink toned blushers make me look strange and this one is a bit more natural on me. Its not a bad blush its quite pigmented for a budget brand.


12. Collection Fix Me Up Make-up Spray.
I simply use this to set my make-up just so it lasts longer and stays looking fresh all day.



13. Home-made Lip Tarre
I love having a bold lip at the moment and this stuff is amazing and so simple to make I found how to make it on  you tube via ThePrinceOfVanity's video . It lasts really well on the lips and is quite glossy but can be made more matte using a lip pencil underneath. 

Hope you enjoyed this post and video please subscribe and follow for more from me and until next time.

Toodles
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment