Saturday, 21 September 2013

Simple Day to Night Make-up Look.

Hey-ho Peeps,

Click Here To Watch Tutorial

So today I'm going to show you 2 really easy makeup looks one for day and then an adjusted day look to take you into a night time look. Now I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that i'm no make-up artist but I'd like to think I've picked up a few things over my make-up wearing years.



So to begin with I use my trusty primer, I use this one from W7, this stuff helps even out my skin and my make-up stay on  longer. Next is foundation I've really been loving this one from Miss Sporty its a medium coverage matte finish and it leave my skin looking pretty floor less I use the foundation brush to buff it into my skin to give an even coverage. I then go in with Concealer for under my eyes I use this one from maybelline its a pretty good dupe for the YSL touche a clate concealer and has a nifty little brush for easy application and I use my Collection Lasting Perfection for any blemishes. I blend all that out with the brush I used to apply my foundation. I'll also dust over some powder with a stipling brush just to seal the make-up.



Once my base is done I move on to eyebrows and fill them in using a matte brown shadow and angled brush.


For eyes I like a natural eye for the day time, I generally go for a cream shadow over my lid these 2 are my current favorites, these great and quick to apply and blend out either with a brush or your finger. I like to apply a thin liner on my top lash just to make my lashes stand out. I've also applied a nude eyeliner to my lower lash line to make my eyes look bigger and more awake and finish of a couple of coats of mascara.


On cheeks I lightly contour my cheeks with the bourjois bronzing powder and lightly blend my blusher on the apples of my cheeks with the same brush.


Lips I love a bold lip but for a more day time look I'd go for something like a tinted balm like the maybelline baby lips in cherry me.


And there you have it my finished day time look.

To transform this into a night time look I first touch up under my eyes to stop me looking tired from a hard day of being fabulous. I then want to smoke up my eyes by adding some more depth to do this I used the MUA colour stick from earlier and the Maybelline colour tattoo and just blended that out to add a smokey effect to my eyes I then want to make my eyes stand out so I'm going to thicken the eyeliner on my top lash line and also add some black liner to my lower lash line and blend that out. I've also touched up the cheeked and gone a little heavier on the contouring and touched up the blusher and added a highlighter to my cheeks to add a little shimmer. Lastly lips I've opted for my current favourite Rimmel Apocolips in Galaxy a lovely plummy colour  ideal for fall.


Ok peeps thats the completed night look, why not check out the tutorial I did on YouTube here. Let me know down below what else you guys would like to see and until next time...

Toodles

xx





















3 comments: