Saturday, 22 June 2013

Summer Dresses...

Hey-ho Tweedly-peeps.

So Summer is apparently just around the corner although looking at the grey skys and forecast of rain I'm skeptical but I have been trying to stay positive and checking out what plus-size fashion has to offer. Summer to me means pretty dresses and skirts, so here are some of my picks of the bunch...

Midi's a classic choice.


Maxi's a simple cover-up

Skater a day time favorite.

These are some of my Favorites from my 2 favorite plus size sites that I always go it www.yoursclothing.co.uk and asos curve.

Short but sweet post there sorry my posts arent more wordy Im not a very wordy person when it comes to writing.

Toodles

xx




3 comments:

  1. I'm currently obsessed with midi pencil skirts and midi dresses have been a cheekily purchased a few lately now just nee Mr Sunshine to come out so I can wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your midi picks!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Sunday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these dresses and skirts are really beautiful! My favorites are the colorful floral dress and the zebra skirt! It is a pitty that summer is over so soon:(

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete