Sunday, 2 June 2013

May Favorites...

Hey-ho Twiddly-peeps.

This month  has absolutely flown by and I've been rather busy with work and things. But I did want to share with you all some of the things I've loving this month.



1. Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturizing Day Cream. (£1.99 morrisons)
 This has fast become my favorite day cream, its a great moisturizer if you have slightly oily skin like I do. Its a light formula that leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and fairly matte. It smells really nice as well it smells like it has cucumber in it but its a very fresh scent. All in all its a great little moisturizer and a real bargin for only £1.99.

2. Benefit They're Real Mascara. (Free with Elle magazine)
I have a very difficult relationship with mascaras as I always find they have a tendency to run on my lids and under my eyes. I've heard great things about this mascara and when I noticed the sample-sized free with Elle magazine I was eager to try it and oh my word I put it on first thing in the morning before work (about 6.30) and then left it for the rest of the day at work even when checking in the mirror through out the day it stayed perfectly in place and was still unsmeared after I get home from having a few drinks with my brother after work, its definitely taken a permanent place in my make-up bag.

3. Maybelline Colour Show, 197 Chalk Dust. (2.99 Boots)
This polish takes a plain manicure and turns it in to a fun and interesting manicure. Its very much a dupe of the L'oreal speckle effect topcoat but its really nice dries quickly I would suggest a clear coat over the top as the glitter can catch but other than that its really nice, I also got the pink variety but have found this one to be alot better and easier to work with the pink one seems very thick and gloopy but the glitter particles in this one are alot finer and can be used over any colour and give a new lease of life to any old colours your not so keen on or are overbaring on their own. I've been mostly wearing this over NYC's greenwich village.

Toodles
xx

2 comments:

  1. I tried Colour show only last week, after my friend recommended it. It’s really good isn’t it? U love the little fleckles Xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it the chalk dust ones really good and drys really quickly. and its a easy way to do something different with my nails xx

      Delete