Saturday, 11 May 2013

Ootd!

Hey ho tweedly peeps.
Yes guys my very first outfit if the day post and here it is...

This is a beautiful dress and I've dressed it down with a denim shirt ( pinched off my fella), black leggings (sainsbury's), brown handbag (primark) and some white converse style high tops (eBay). The dress is also from eBay.
 I love midi dresses but was unsure about whether or not they'd suit me but I'm so glad I got my hands on this one. I love the pattern and colour, I'm huge coral fan. It was a toss between this one and an Aztec print one but when I posted a pic on instagram and Facebook this one got the most love.
Although I think I might end up with both I actually featured the Aztec print in my may payday wish list post.
I found this outfit so comfortable and have been told it looked really nice by my very fashionable little sister, Maddie, so I'm happy with that. Oh and the fella really liked it too and said I looked beautiful *blushes*. 
So for now 
Toodles
Xx


2 comments: