Monday, 6 May 2013

New header

Hey go tweedly peeps,

So what do we think to the new swanky header for my blog, personally I really like it and am pretty pleased with how it's turned out.
I've always wondered how people get such cool headers on they're blogs and I was reading a blog by something swanky about headers and also in there it had some useful sites to use so I thought I'd have a go for myself and this is what I came up with pretty neat don't you think OK so for this header I used picmonkey.com and image-map.com to create it. And then with some help from the video was able to add the coding so I can have this swanky new header. Also decided to add a cute little footer for my blog posts with a little tash.

Well if your a blogger and have checked this post out and its inspired you to make your own header leave a link in the comments as i'd be very interested to see what you guys come up with
til next time
toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment