Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Collection Big Fake Mascara Review

Hey-ho my little tweedly peeps, (yes that's my new name for you all)

This post is going to be a review of the Collection Big Fake mascara. This mascara comes with a huge wand that catches hold of your lashes and holds on to them coating them in product giving that false lash effect. I'm really impressed with the results from this product. It really does deliver what it's meant to. I have the waterproof variety of this mascara and I would say it does last all day on my lashes I have found that it can transfer to my lids after a while but I do have rather oily lids even if I use a primer before I apply my eye make-up.

Collection Big Fake Mascara packaging and wand

For me, as a glasses wearer, this gives my lashes that extra volume that you would get with false lashes but with out having to worry about catching them on my glasses.
The packaging for this is basic black and red, the writing stands out on this and I do like its torpedo like shape. There's really not much to say about the packaging as it is very simple but efficient. This is available from boots for about £4.99.
I definitely would buy this mascara again as it is my go to mascara and is really quite cheap for a drugstore mascara and I have recommended it to my friends. 

Score: 4/5

Comment below if you would like to see more review posts or what sort of posts you would like to see.
Till next time...
Toodles 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment