Sunday, 21 April 2013

April Plus-sized Fashion Wishlist!

Hey-ho Tweedly-peeps,

Today I thought I'd share with you 3 of the fashion pieces I've been lusting over this month. So, basically I've been window shopping with spring starting to finally appear I've been checking out what the world of plus-size fashion has to offer a girl like me.
I have to admit what I can wear and what I'd want to wear vastly differ, If I could I would spend 90% of my time wearing pretty dresses and midi skirts but thanks to my gross leg and huge thighs its difficult to find anything that fits so I spend most of my life in leggings and tees not exactly sexy tbh.
So I have to make do with simply dreaming of the day I can find a pair if tights to fit my "thunder-thighs" or a way of disguising my bandage so it doesn't look so obvious, so here are my picks for spring...
Cartoon print dress £30 from yoursclothing.com
OK, so I've picked this particular dress as I love the print and I'm also a huge fan of skater dresses I think they are really flattering for any size as it can hide so much. The print I think is super fun and funky and adds some quirkiness. I think this dress would look great dressed up with tights and a pair of studded flats or a pair of cute heels (if you can manage in heels, unlike me) and maybe a cute little jacket or blazer if your conscious of your arms, like me. I'd also wear this with tights and some converse or boots for a dress down look and maybe throw on a slouchy cardigan for a casual day look.

Aztec print midi skirt £40 from simplybe.co.uk
I Love Aztec print stuff and this skirt is super cute I'd happily wear this piece day or night with a plain black or white tee tucked in with tights and some pumps during the day and then dress it up with some heels or flats for an evening look. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to night time looks as I generally think comfort first.

ASOS CURVE Bodycon Dress In Aztec Print £25
So we may have noticed a theme here, yes I love bold prints and I love this one the black pattern on tie-dye reminds me of being young and has an 80's retro vibe to it. I realise if i did wear this it would expose a multitude of sins not even pull-in pants would be able to hide, but I love it anyway. I would wear this as it is with a pair of high-tops and still feel awesome in it because it is just so pretty.

There you have it then my plus-sized wishlist for the month I hope you enjoyed this little post and maybe it has given you some outfit ideas whether your plus-sized or not.

Til next time my sweets
toodles
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment