Monday, 8 April 2013

17 miracle matte foundation review

Hi Guys.
So this post is going to be a review of the 17 miracle matte foundation available from Boots, which I think came out some time last year. I finally got my hands on this a couple of weeks ago and I have to say its becoming a strong favorite of mine.

Colour Match: Soft Ivory.
I have normal to combination skin and using this product I've found it to be a delight. Its not cakey and I've found easy to blend out and the colour match is really good (and I usually struggle on account of me being so pale). Its a good medium coverage and lasts on my skin all day.
 I would say though if you have dry skin it might not be good for you, unless you use a good moisturizer or primer first. Its a thick creamy consistency and has no fragrance to it. I generally apply it with a brush but you could just as easily apply it with fingers. I find it goes on really nicely and evens out my skin and does a good job of hiding most of my scars and red spots as I have a few generally from spots and things. It feels light on my skin and coming into spring summer I like the fact it has a SPF of 15 as well.
The packaging is pretty basic, the bottle is plastic not glass which means its lighter than some and is probably safe to travel with. It has a hot pink lid and pump which I really like so you don't have to worry about accidentally spilling it either, (good if your a cults like me).
All in all I'm really impressed with this foundation and as I said its a firm favorite of mine at the moment and is definitely my go to foundation.

score: 4 out of 5



No comments:

Post a Comment