Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Plum lips

So I recently posted a picture on my Instagram @prewbear84, asking which you preferred and a majority of responses was the plum/purple lip and I totally agree I think it looks so dramatic and really emphasizes the lip. I love the more neutral plum for day to day and the deep purple for more evening or just to look more dressy.
Ok so here's the 411 on my lip colours the top swatch is NYCs 410 plum rum (which i found in poundworld), bottom swatch is BC poison (99p from body care) I know proper cheap but they're actually really good quality for the price.
When I originally got these colours I was unsure if they would suit me so didn't want to blow all my budget on a lip colour I wouldn't wear, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and the pigment from these lip sticks but I'm defo impressed with them.
Well I hope these inspire you to try darker shades and maybe try my budget plum lipstick for yourselves.
Have a great day and thanks for reading my blog
Byee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment