Saturday, 17 November 2012

Movember!!

Hey guys so as your probably aware this month is movember, in which guys grow they're staches to raise awareness,support and money for males health mainly prostate and testicular cancer. now I know us girlies can't grow a stache but they're are so many stache products around so we can show our support. You can get official movember wristbands and other stuff too. But personally I love the kitsch stuff. I love moustaches anyway as many people already know so I find movember a great month as a girl to find new pretty pieces for my stache collection. Here are a few cutesy bits To show your support.
So, from top left to bottom right:
Top left: Official movember wristbands
Top right: moustache nail stickers
Bottom left: moustache bracelet
Bottom right: moustache necklace

or show support with a fingertash

Ok guys I hope you liked this post and show your support for movember.
Until next time byeee xo



No comments:

Post a Comment