Thursday, 8 November 2012

eBay 28 neutral eyeshadow palette review

So I needed some cool neutral eyeshadows as I didn't really have any and I saw these on eBay, I think it was like a fiver and you get 28 different shades, from light to dark, some matte and some shimmery, so I thought I'd give them a try see what they were like.
So anyways I've had these about a month or so and omg they are really good, the pigmentation of them is good they're quite long lasting and there really pretty shades as well. I've mainly been wearing the dark shimmery plum colour on my lids and the dark brown colour for my brows. Ive found them fairly easy to blend and well I'm no makeup artist I'm just a chick who wears makeup to make myself feel pretty. Im actually surprisingly impressed with them there is a bit of fallout from the shimmery ones but nothing a makeup wipe wont sort. I really can't complain though because for a fiver these were a bargin!!
Ok, so I just wanted to share my thoughts with you on what I thought of them, let me know if you have this palette what you think in the comments or if there's a palette you think I should try and ill speak to you guys soon.
Byee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment