Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Technic nail varnishes

Hey guys,
I just wanted to share with you guys some of my nail varnish collection. These ones are all from technics which are sold in bodycare (a discount beauty store in the uk) these nail varnishes were all under a pound and are really good quality. I generally put 2 coats then use the clear as a top coat and they last a good few days with out chipping, they wear a little at the tip of my nails but I think that's cause I have a habit of chewing them (I know slightly gross) but even so they last really well. I think a couple of them are dupes for opi nail varnish colours I know the glitter one is but I'm not sure about the others but I love the plummy pinky one (damson) it's really pretty on.
Hope you like them and please let me know if you've tried them out and what you think of them...
Byee xo
So the colours left to right are...
Clear, South Pacific (teal), curious violet (really dark purple), magenta (dark red), damson (plummy pinky), PARTY BRIGHTS sunset strip (bright orange), glitter carnival (dupe of opi)

No comments:

Post a Comment