Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Hair Care

Hey guys
So for years I've suffered with oily hair, I did find a shampoo years ago that worked really well but they discontinued it :( and since then I've found it really hard to find any thing that works.
I've seen a few bloggers sayin that herbal essence fresh balance had really worked for them, so I've decided to try it out.
So I've literally just used this for the first time today and almost instantly I can tell a difference straight away, when I washed it and ran my fingers over it, it was squeaky clean, as in it actually squeaked. And even now it feels fresher than before and it smells really nice..
So I'm going to carry on with it and see how it goes and maybe do another post after I've used it for a while.
if you've use this product or any other for oily hair let me know what you think of them in the comments below...
Byee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment