Saturday, 1 September 2012

how to:...get my look

hey so i thought i'd let you guys know how i get my look.
1. i apply foundation to my face, i generally use my fingers but you can use a brush its fine, I use natural collections colour foundation in porcelain.
2. apply powder all over your face using a kabuki brush, I use natural collections powder in light  i think.
3. for this look i just apply blusher to the apples of my cheeks. Im not sure which blusher it is as the names come off cause ive had it for so long.
4. fill in your eyebrows using a brown eyeliner, the one i use is from primark. and then dust over with some matte brown eyeshadow using an angled brush (again im not sure which one i use, this time cause i pinched it off my sister lol)
5. I then put a light nude eyeshadow all over my lid and use a darker shade just in my crease.
6.My eyeliner i use my khol pencil on my upper and lower water lines and then i use a liquid eye pen on my lid just to the edge of my eye.
7. apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes, i use collection 2000 skyscraper waterproof mascara i think it gives my eyes a nice look to them.
8. lastly my lips in this picture im wearing a red lipstick its really nice and bright and i think it gives quite a retro twist to my look especially with the glasses im wearing. the glasses i have on i got from eBay the dont have lenses in them so i dont wear them alot as i have really bad short sightedness but i think they are so cute.

well thats how i get my look i hope you like it and let me know what you think in the comment box. dont forget you can follow me on twitter @tashprew and on instagram @prewbear84. and if you'd like me to make avideo of how i get any of my looks then please let me know also.
thanks for checking out my blog and i'll see you guys soon byee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment